Use of your current parking permit if your vehicle registration has changed

My vehicle registration has changed. Can I continue using my current parking permit?

Answer ID 574 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

If your vehicle registration has changed you must obtain a replacement parking permit. Bring your permit to the Unipark Office, adjacent to Carpark 1 to have it replaced free of charge. If you are unable to return the old permit, a new permit will cost $11.00 to be re-issued and you will be asked to provide a statement explaining why you have been unable to return it. If you continue to park on campus before obtaining a replacement parking permit you will incur an infringement.

Was this answer helpful?