Transferring your parking permit to another vehicle

If I drive another vehicle to UWA can I transfer my parking permit?
Your parking permit is issued to you and the vehicle you have specified. It is not transferable from one person or vehicle to another. If you bring a different vehicle to UWA you must obtain a temporary parking permit. If you put your permit on a vehicle other than your registered vehicle you will be issued with an infringement and your permit will be cancelled.

Was this answer helpful?