Replacement parking permit for a broken windscreen

My windscreen is broken. Can I get a replacement parking permit?

Answer ID 589 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

You may be required to produce documentary evidence of accident or repair. You must remove the old permit from the windscreen and return it to the Unipark Office cashier, adjacent to Carpark 1. If the old permit is not returned an administration fee of $11.00 will be charged (card payments only).

Was this answer helpful?