Eligibility for parking if you are a new UWA salaried staff member

I am a new UWA salaried staff member, what can I do about parking?

Only ongoing and fixed term, full time and part time staff, as defined by the Human Resources System, may apply for a Red staff permit.

Ongoing and fixed term staff who are also students may not obtain a student parking permit.

Full Time and Part Time students who are also part time staff may apply for a student parking permit.  

A person can not have both a Student and Staff parking permit.

Once you commence you can then apply for a red staff parking permit.

Please contact the Unipark office for further details.

Was this answer helpful?