Bringing in a different car pooling vehicle on a particular day

What happens if the vehicle the car pooling group brings in on a particular day does not have a permit?

If the car pooling group brings a different vehicle to UWA, the group must obtain a Temporary Parking Permit.  

If you put the permit on another vehicle other than the registered vehicle you will be issued an infringement and the permit will be cancelled.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.