How to apply for a staff car pooling permit

How do I apply for a staff car pooling permit?
After you have formed your group come to the Unipark Office with the rest of your group and return your current red parking permit. Each person in the group with a vehicle will be issued with a Car Pooling permit. All you need is your:
  • Staff card
  • Vehicle details
University of Western Australia staff who have a current car pooling parking permit and who pay for their permit via payroll deduction, will automatically receive their renewed parking permit in the mail at the commencement of the new year.  

Check the information, if any details are incorrect, make the required adjustments and return the permit to Unipark.

Was this answer helpful?