Parking Authority Permit (PAP) explained

What is a Parking Authority Permit?
A Parking Authority Permit (PAP) is a University of Western Australia parking permit for those people who are eligible for a UWA parking permit but are not a UWA student or UWA salaried staff whose main place of employment is on the Crawley, Nedlands, Monash Ave or Park Ave Sites.

Was this answer helpful?