Parking permits for UWA crested vehicles

Do you need a parking permit for a UWA crested vehicle?

Answer ID 620 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

UWA crested vehicles can park in any vacant red staff permit, yellow student permit or service bays. If the crested vehicle has been approved to have a reserved bay then you will have to obtain a parking permit.

Was this answer helpful?