Obtaining a parking permit for an unmarked Departmental UWA vehicle

How does the Department obtain a parking permit for an unmarked UWA vehicle?

Answer ID 624 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

If there is a need for a permit, complete an Application for a Parking Authority Permit. This form is also available from the Unipark Office. The completed form must be verified by the sponsoring School/Department Head or Administrative Officer. Once the form has been verified, return it to Unipark with full payment.

Was this answer helpful?