Obtaining a parking permit if you are employed by UWA but do not work on main campus

I am employed by UWA but do not work at the UWA main campus, can I obtain a parking permit?
If your principal place of work is not on the main campus you are not eligible for a University staff parking permit. Off Campus staff, who as part of their work are required to come to the main campus, may obtain a University Parking Permit.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.