How to apply for a Reserved bay permit

How do I apply for a Reserved bay permit?

Answer ID 641 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

A Reserved bay may be allocated to a department or business on campus when there is a demonstrated need. A Reserved bay entitles the specified vehicle to park in a specified bay. You must send your written application for a Reserved bay to the Unipark Team Leader for approval. To find out the current costs, contact the Unipark office on 6488 1229 or 6488 7184 or visit Unipark Fee Schedules online.

There is no cost for University of Western Australia Crested Departmental vehicles which have an approved reserved bay.

Was this answer helpful?