How to apply for a staff parking permit if you are a new staff member

I am a new staff member, how do I apply for a staff parking permit?

Answer ID 643 | Last updated on 15/11/2022 08.11 AM

If your appointment is on the Human Resources system, and you are eligible for staff parking, complete the application forms or visit the Unipark Office during office hours. All you need is your staff card and vehicle details.

Ongoing University of Western Australia staff who have a current parking permit, paid via payroll deduction, will automatically receive their new parking permit each year. Check the information and if details are incorrect, please make adjustments and return the permit to Unipark.

Was this answer helpful?