University Library membership for official UWA visitors

I am an official visitor to a UWA faculty or school, can I become a member of the University Library?

If you are an official visitor to a UWA faculty or school and wish to access the University Library resources, you will need a UWA Visitor Campus Card. The Campus Card website provides information on how to obtain this card. The Visitor application form for a UWA Visitor Campus Card must be authorised by a Head of School or Centre (or delegated officer).

Visiting Campus Card holders who wish to access University Library online journals and databases remotely need to activate a visitor Pheme account.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.