Submitting your thesis for permanent binding

How do I submit my thesis for permanent binding?

Answer ID 706 | Last updated on 17/01/2022 09.46 AM

To submit your thesis for permanent binding:

  • For PhD, Masters or other Doctoral candidates whose degree is being administrated through the Graduate Research Office, please submit your theses for permanent binding via the Graduate Research School.
  • If you are a Master by coursework, Honours or Doctoral student whose degree is being administrated through the school, please contact your School for more information.

Theses to be printed and permanently bound need to follow UWA specifications and formatting. Most students lodge three copies for permanent binding - two copies for submission and one to keep. If you wish, you can bind two copies only for submission and not keep one for yourself. Be aware though, you should liaise with your school about additional copies for supervisors.

For more information including binding prices and thesis format specifications please refer to the UniPrint services web page.

Was this answer helpful?