Credit for undergraduate studies completed at another institution

Can I credit my prior study if I transfer from another institution as an undergraduate student?

You may be granted credit (or 'advanced standing') for your prior studies if the content is compatible with the structure of your chosen course and at an appropriate level. You could receive up to a maximum of 50% of a course in credit. For example, a Bachelor of Commerce is comprised of 24 units and the maximum allowed credit is 12 units (or 3 semesters).

Domestic students can submit transcripts and application form for assessment via "Email Us". Please indicate the major/s that you are planning to enrol in, as this may vary the amount of credit you could receive. If you are an international student you will be advised of credit eligibility when you receive an offer.  

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.