Difference between CAS and studentConnect
studentConnect is where you can manage your enrolment and other matters such as:
- Updating your address and contact information
- Enrolling and re-enrolling
- Viewing your current enrolment and study plan
- Viewing your exam timetable and checking your unit results
- Checking your course tuition and administration fees including HECS
- Registering your SmartRider or applying for a parking permit
- Checking your graduation information and ordering academic statements
You must first be enrolled in a unit in studentConnect for it to appear in CAS.
Class Allocation System (CAS) is where you enter your preferences for class times within your enrolled units and can view your personal timetable once it's allocated. Changes you make in CAS do not affect your enrolment but any changes made in studentConnect will affect what appears in CAS.
For more information visit: