Applying for OS-HELP for your overseas medical electives

Can I apply for OS-HELP for my overseas medical electives?

You can apply for an OS-HELP loan for your overseas medical elective, provided you meet all eligibility criteria. If you are not eligible, you may be able to apply for a UWA Overseas Study Loan for the purpose of an overseas elective.

Visit the OS-HELP loan website for more information.

Was this answer helpful?