Speaking to someone about your results

Who can I talk to about my results?

If you would like to discuss your results, you should speak with your unit co-ordinator in regards to your individual units. If you are still dissatisfied you may consider submitting a Stage 1 Review.

It is recommended you informally discuss your concerns with the relevant unit coordinator member PRIOR to lodging a formal request for review at Stage 1. You should also note that formal requests for review must be lodged within 5 working days of receipt of the academic decision. You must also determine whether you have grounds for a review in accordance with the University Policy on Review & Appeal of Academic Decisions Relating to Students.

If you want to discuss your overall unit results and how your course plan may be impacted, contact your Faculty Advisor.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.