Credit / Advanced Standing for previous studies

Can I get credit at UWA for my previous studies at another university?

The University of Western Australia deals with applications for credit (also called advanced standing) on a case-by-case basis.

The credit granted will be largely dependent on the overlap between your previous study and the courses offered at the University, although non-specific credit (which does not confer exemption from normal prerequisites) is also available. The amount and nature of the credit granted may be limited by particular School regulations governing the structure of degrees.

Contact the appropriate Student Advising Office if you would like more information on credit availability.

Was this answer helpful?