Applying for postgraduate coursework studies (Domestic)

I'm a domestic student. How do I apply for entry to postgraduate coursework studies at UWA?

You can apply for all postgraduate coursework studies online. Our Postgraduate website for future students contains detailed information about the course, entrance requirements and how to apply.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.