Applying/enrolling - single unit (not for degree)

Can I enrol to study just a single unit (subject) at UWA without doing a degree?

Individual unit enrolments (also called not-for-degree study) are managed by AccessUWA.

For admission and enrolment inquiries contact Admissions. For more information visit the AccessUWA website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.