Returning to studies (domestic students)

I am an Australian domestic student, how do I return to studies at UWA if I've been enrolled here previously? 
If you are currently studying at UWA, or have previously studied here, the steps you need to take to re-start study vary depending on the circumstances under which you stopped studying.

See the re-enrolment page for the options available to you.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.