University student exchange contacts

Who do I contact at my university about coming on exchange to UWA?

Your study abroad or exchange contact at your university may be called many different things. Look for the words:

  • Student Exchange Office
  • International Centre
  • Study Abroad Office
  • International Programs Coordinator
  • International Exchange Coordinator

As well as the following:

  • International
  • Student exchange
  • Study abroad
  • Global

Was this answer helpful?