Ordering Academic Documents

How do I order my Statement of Academic Record and Statement of Qualification?

Current and past students can order their academic documents in one of two ways:

  1. Online by selecting either ‘current student’ or ‘past student’ and following the instructions, or
  2. Express in-person at Student Administration with photographic ID (with proof of name if applicable). This option is not available for My eQuals digital documents.

For more information on prices, delivery options, and sample documents visit our Academic documents website.

Please note: You will not receive an email to let you know when your document is ready to be collected in person. The processing times listed on the website are guaranteed.

Pre-orders for current students
You can pre-order your academic documents up to 45 days before the main semesters’ results are released. If you're studying units that have a different results release date to the main semesters, you can check when your results will be released on the Non-Standard Teaching Periods web page and order your documents via this portal after that date has passed.

My eQuals digital document order
If you've ordered a My eQuals document, you will receive an email to your personal email once your document has been produced with instructions and links to access it. If you haven't received your email by 12pm the following business day after placing your order, check your junk or spam folders. If you're having issues viewing your documents in your My eQuals account, use Chrome, Firefox, Safari, EDGE or Internet Explorer 11 browsers (Internet Explorer 10 and older versions aren't supported).

Collecting your document in person
If you choose to collect your document, you'll need to show your UWA Campus Card or alternative photographic ID when you collect your order. If you nominated someone else to collect your document for you as part of your order, they will need to show their photographic ID.

Posting your document
If it’s more convenient, you can select to have your document posted or couriered to you. If you need to track your documents, select courier as your delivery option and get in touch with Student Central  for a tracking number. 

Changing your delivery option
If you've chosen to collect your document but you're no longer able to, you can nominate someone else to collect it on your behalf or arrange another delivery method by using Email Us to get in contact with the Student Central team.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.