Ordering Academic Documents

How do I order my Statement of Academic Record and Statement of Qualification?

Current and past students can order their Academic Documents:

  • Through the Online Portal - by selecting the category you belong to and following the instructions.
  • Or, express in-person at Student Administration with photographic ID.  

The cost for each document is outlined in the tables below.


First copy

Additional copies (same order)

Photocopies (per page)

Express service

Academic record





Statement of Qualifications



           N/A      $25.00
 Letter of Enrolment   $25.00              $5.00            N/A


Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement





Advice of Results





Delivery method


Collect in person

No charge

Mail within Australia (not trackable) 


Courier within Australia


Overseas Airmail (not trackable)


International Courier


Fax within Australia


International fax



Collecting your document in person
You will need to show your UWA Campus Card or alternative photographic ID when you collect your order. If you need someone else to collect your order for you, they will need to their photographic ID and a letter which includes your student number and signature authorising them to collect on your behalf if you did not include this information in your original order.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.