Sponsorship help for international sponsored students

What can I do if I have questions about my sponsorship as an international sponsored student?

If you're an international sponsored student and you have concerns about your sponsorship, you can make an appointment to see the Sponsored Student Contact Officer at the International Sponsored Students Unit (ISSU).

ISSU is located in Student Central and the office is open Monday to Friday from 9:00am to 5:00pm.

If you want to speak with the Sponsored Student Contact Officer, you can make an appointment by phoning +61 8 6488 7378 or Email Us.

Was this answer helpful?