Sponsorship help for international sponsored students

I am concerned about my sponsorship as an international sponsored student. What can I do?

As an international sponsored student, if you have concerns about your sponsorship make an appointment to see the Sponsored Student Contact Officer at the International Sponsored Students Unit (ISSU).  ISSU is located in Student Central.

The office is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.00pm.

If you want to talk to the Sponsored Student Contact Officer you can make an appointment at Student Central or by contacting +61 8 6488 7378.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.