English courses for your spouse while you are studying as an Australia Awards Scholarship student

Are there courses available for my spouse to learn English while I am studying as an Australia Awards Scholarship student?
English courses are available for your spouse. If your spouse wants to learn English, please contact TAFE and ask about their part time English courses. There are also a range of private providers plus the Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT). If your spouse plans to attend courses full time for more than 3 months, he/she will need to apply for their own student visa.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.