Applying for postgraduate studies as an international student

How do I apply for postgraduate studies if I am an international student?

If you are not using an Agent
You can apply for postgraduate studies (coursework only) by submitting an application via UWA Apply.

If you are using an Agent
You can submit your application through one of the University’s official representatives (Agents).

Higher Degree by Research (HDR)
HDR applications have a different application process, please visit the Start my application page for more information.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.