GPA for postgraduate studies if you are an international student

What Grade Point Average (GPA) do I need to undertake studies as a postgraduate international student?

Your Grade Point Average requirements will depend on the postgraduate course you wish to study at UWA, and the University that your qualifications are from. Check the UWA Handbook for information on admission requirements.

The best way to find out if you are eligible for a course is to submit an application for assessment.

Was this answer helpful?