Specific test requirements for entry into postgraduate studies for international students

Is there a specific test for international students that I must complete in order to undertake postgraduate study at UWA?

You are not required to sit a formal general entry test to qualify as a postgraduate international student. Our Medicine and Dentistry programs are an exception.

You must meet the entry requirements and the specific entry requirements for the course you wish to apply for. These details can be found in the UWA Handbook.

For entry into any program at UWA you will be required to meet a specified level of English Language Competency (ELC). Visit our website for information regarding English requirements for courses at UWA.

If you do not currently meet these requirements, it may be possible for you to study an English Language program at UWA's Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT). You can request a Packaged Program of English Language Training when submitting an application using our Online Application system (UWA Apply). This allows for the University to provide a Conditional Offer to your degree program of choice together with your CELT offer.

Was this answer helpful?