Fees for postgraduate international students

What fees do I have to pay if I am a postgraduate international student?

Postgraduate international students studying by coursework must pay an application processing feetuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) fees.

Postgraduate international students undertaking research must pay tuition fees and Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). As a research student you do not pay an application processing fee.

Information on any other incidental fees applicable to study at the University of Western Australia are available on the Incidental Fees and Charges website.

Was this answer helpful?