Fee payment on commencement of postgraduate studies as an international student

When do I have to pay my fees if I am a commencing postgraduate international student?

You will need to pay the amount due as listed on your offer letter before you can commence your studies at UWA.

Note: Student Central can not issue a CoE for student visa purposes until payment and acceptance documents have been received.

Was this answer helpful?