Obtaining your Statement of Academic Record

Do I receive a copy of my Statement of Academic Record when I complete my course?

You do not automatically receive a Statement of Academic Record on completion of your course, however, you will receive an Australian Higher Education Graduation Statement (AHEGS) free of charge when you officially graduate.

If you need a Statement of Academic Record or other Academic Documents you can place an order and pay online via studentConnect.

You can pre-order Academic Documents on studentConnect and they will be produced for you once results have been finalised (please ensure that you tick the relevant box if you wish for your order to be held until completion). Pre-ordered documents are available to collect 2 working days after the release of results.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.