Applying for study at UWA as a domestic student on a Temporary Resident visa

I have a Temporary Resident visa; can I apply for study at UWA as a domestic student?
You cannot apply as a domestic student as students on temporary resident visas are still considered to be international students, and are required to pay international student fees. However, you can study part-time if you have a temporary resident visa.
For information on visas, visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.

Was this answer helpful?