Applying for study at UWA as a domestic student on a Temporary Resident visa

I have a Temporary Resident visa; can I apply for study at UWA as a domestic student?
You cannot apply as a domestic student because as students on temporary resident visas are still considered as an international student, and will be required to pay international student fees. You are, however, able to study part-time if you have a temporary resident visa.

You can visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website for information on visas.
Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.