Studying part time at UWA on a Temporary Resident visa

I have a Temporary Resident visa, can I study part time at UWA?

You can study part-time if you have a Temporary Resident visa.

Important note: As an international student on a temporary resident visa, you are required to pay international fees.

You can visit the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs for information about visas.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.