Electronic versions of your Statement of Academic Record

Can I obtain an electronic copy of my Statement of Academic Record?

To maintain the integrity of the document it is only available in hard copy at this stage and your Statement of Academic Record is printed on official University letterhead and paper.

Once this document is in your possession you can then scan your own copy as required.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.