UWA organising your visa on acceptance as a postgraduate international student

Will UWA organise my visa for me if I am accepted as a postgraduate international student?

Answer ID 923 | Last updated on 10/11/2021 10.16 AM

Staff at Student Central are unable to arrange your student visa for you. As part of the process to obtain your visa you will need to accept your offer to study at UWA, pay your tuition fees as outlined in your offer letter, and have Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the duration of your studies.  Admissions staff will then provide you with a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).

The CoE will allow you to apply for a visa through the Australian Embassy in your country or region. If you are in Australia, you can apply online by creating or logging in to your ImmiAccount. For information on student visas, please visit Australian Department of Home Affairs. The Department has offices worldwide to assist you.

If you are in Australia and have any difficulty with your visa application, please visit the UWA Student Guild Assist ‘Visa Help’ page.

Was this answer helpful?