Eligibility to study an undergraduate degree if you are an international student

I have completed my school studies, am I eligible to study an undergraduate degree if I am an international student?

Assessment of your eligibility for undergraduate study at UWA will only be made if you submit a full application. You can apply online to study an undergraduate degree at UWA.

You can find out more about the admission requirements and entry pathways on the entry requirements website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.