English language school at UWA

I want to improve my English, does UWA have an English school?

The Centre for English Language Teaching (CELT) is UWA's English School. CELT has courses to help you improve your command of the English language.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.