Documentation required when applying for Australian Permanent Residency

I have completed my course and want to apply for Australian Permanent Residency. What documentation do I need?

When you apply for Australian Permanent Residency you may need to order documents from Student Central to support your application, such as a Statement of Academic Record and/or a Statement of Qualification.

It’s a good idea for you to check with the Department of Home Affairs to find out exactly what documentation you will need.

You can see examples of documents on our current student website, and can place your order through the Online Portal.

Was this answer helpful?