Documentation required when applying for Australian Permanent Residency

I have completed my course and want to apply for Australian Permanent Residency. What documentation do I need?

When you apply for Australian Permanent Residency you may need to order documents from Student Administration. You may need a Statement of Academic Record and a Statement of Qualification.

You can place your order through the Online Portal.

It is important you check with the Department of Home Affairs to find out exactly what documentation you will need.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.