Availability of an overseas representative (Agent) in your country

Do you have an overseas representative (Agent) in my country to help me select an undergraduate course of study at UWA?

We have Agents throughout the world and it's likely we will have an Agent in your country or region. To find the nearest UWA Agent refer to our Agents list and select your country.

If you choose not to use an Agent, or if you are unable to find an overseas representative in your country or region, you can apply directly to UWA by completing an online application.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.