Applying for undergraduate studies at UWA for international students

How do I apply for undergraduate studies if I am an international student?

Detailed information about how to apply for undergraduate studies is available on the "How to apply" website.

Note: The University requires supporting documentation of your qualifications and English proficiency before your eligibility can be advised.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.