UWA student services for international students

What student services does UWA provide to international students?

Student Services (located in Student Central) provides a range of services for both International and Domestic students to support all aspects of the student experience.  

Student Services encompasses the following programs:

The International Student Support team provides help and support specific to your circumstances as an International student. The International Student Support team is located in Student Central. You can contact the International Student Adviser by email or via phone: +61 8 6488 2428.

The University Medical Centre, located in the Guild Village, provides safe, high quality and confidential health care to the University community. Depending on your level of Overseas Health Cover, most students can access the University Medical Centre services for free.

If you would like to discuss your Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC), Allianz has a dedicated representative located at Student Central. They are available between 11:00am - 4:00pm weekdays (excluding public holidays) in Consult Room 5.

The Transition Services Team also run a number of excursions throughout the year for International students. You can find out more about any upcoming excursions on our website.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.