askUWA for Current Students

Advanced Search
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category
Search Tips

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1 - 10 of 10
  1. Fees by instalment if you are an international student You are not able to pay your fees by instalment. If you are an existing student, your Statement of Account will be issued on  studentConnect one month prior to the... Date Updated: 01/11/2017
  2. Being granted PR status after you have applied to study at UWA as an international student If you are granted Permanent Residency after you have applied to UWA but before you have commenced studies, your International Offer becomes void, and you will need to re-apply as a Domestic Student... Date Updated: 01/11/2017
  3. Student visa implications if you have lost your passport Your passport is your most important proof of identity. If you lose it, report it to the police right away. The police report may serve as proof for embassy related formalities. The next thing to do... Date Updated: 28/08/2017
  4. Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) explained Overseas Student Health Cover  (OSHC) is insurance to assist international students meet the costs of medical and hospital care which they may need while in Australia. OSHC will also pay for... Date Updated: 03/11/2017
  5. Updating your passport details with Immigration If you currently hold a visa, you must advise the Department of Immigration of any changes to your passport details. Your visa is associated with your passport. It is important you notify... Date Updated: 28/08/2017
  6. School attendance for dependant children of international postgraduate students The dependant children of students studying a Masters by Coursework; Masters by Research and Doctor of Philosophy (can be full fee paying or sponsored) attending UWA can be admitted into government... Date Updated: 19/09/2017
  7. Availability of ISSU support in obtaining an international undergraduate scholarship The University of Western Australia is keen to help you navigate the sometimes complex area of scholarships, so read the following carefully as it provides a summary of scholarship options... Date Updated: 19/09/2017
  8. Obtaining a Confirmation of Placement for your dependant children To receive a copy of your dependant's Confirmation of Placement (COP), you are required to provide the following documents: Completed Confirmation of Placement Request Form Confirmation of Enrolment... Date Updated: 19/09/2017
  9. English courses for your spouse while you are studying as an Australia Awards Scholarship student English courses are available for your spouse. If your spouse wants to learn English, please contact  TAFE and ask about their part time English courses . There are also a range of... Date Updated: 06/09/2017
  10. Details about the school your children will attend prior to arrival in Perth for international postgraduate students Unfortunately you will not receive details of the school your dependant child will attend prior to your family's arrival in Perth. The University can only organise schooling when your child has... Date Updated: 19/09/2017