askUWA for Current Students

Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by product.  Filter by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to select a Filter by category.  Filter by category

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 1171 - 1180 of 1186
  1. Once you have settled in, there is a wealth of activities for you to experience in Western Australia from the drama of the outback and spectacular coastlines to the cosmopolitan and sunny outdoor... Date Updated: 13/07/2022
  2. The Overseas Study Grant Committee makes all decisions regarding the awarding of grants to Student Exchange participants. As a general rule you are only eligible for one Overseas Study Grant... Date Updated: 15/02/2022
  3. The University Development and Alumni Relations team will be in contact with you via email during your first semester of the award. Date Updated: 12/10/2021
  4. If you are experiencing personal difficulties, speak with your  Student Advising Office to request Special Consideration . You can also contact the UWA Counselling and Psychological service... Date Updated: 10/05/2022
  5. Check the Parking Fee Schedule to find out the current cost of a car pooling permit. Date Updated: 08/11/2021
  6. Guild volunteering  assists students looking to give back by offering a number of customisable pathways, including low barrier micro-volunteering, virtual volunteering and field trips, to make... Date Updated: 26/04/2022
  7. If you are an international student on a student visa studying in Australia then you have additional enrolment conditions to satisfy. The conditions are: complete your course within the duration... Date Updated: 29/08/2022
  8. If your scholarship was awarded by Coursework Scholarships, then the award will be uploaded to your academic record following the semester in which it was awarded.   If it was... Date Updated: 03/11/2021
  9. You should contact  UniAccess - UWA’s Disability Office for advice and assistance. You can book online to meet with an Accessibility Advisor to discuss your support needs: If you are a returning... Date Updated: 03/08/2022
  10. Official Business Permits (OBP) can only be issued to visiting lecturers and departmental guests to a School or Department. Students, Staff, Casual Staff, Temporary Staff, Employment Agency Staff... Date Updated: 08/11/2021