askUWA for Current Students

Advanced SearchOpens new dialog
Search Tips
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by product.  Limit by product
Screen Reader users press Enter to Limit by category.  Limit by category

Search Results

Other Suggested Searches
Did you mean:
No results found.

  • Make sure all words are spelled correctly
  • Use different words that mean the same thing
Results 111 - 120 of 1730
  1. Undergraduate - Dr Merab Tauman Memorial Scholarship in Economics About the scholarship Application Status:   23 December 2019 Applicable study:   To support high-achieving students undertaking their third year of undergraduate study with a major in... Date Updated: 09/12/2019
  2. Undergraduate - James McClements Scholarship Business About the scholarship Application Status:   Opening from 1 July 2019 Applicable study:   To assist and encourage a high-achieving student from a regional or remote area of Western... Date Updated: 04/06/2019
  3. Difference between a resume and CV In Australia, resume and CV are used interchangeably. CVs are usually longer and list your full work history. Resumes are shorter in length and summarise your experience. In other countries... Date Updated: 03/04/2019
  4. Application processing fee for international students applying for postgraduate coursework study The application fee for postgraduate coursework study is currently $100 and is subject to change without notice.  Application fees can only be paid by Credit Card. Cash or Telegraphic Transfers... Date Updated: 27/05/2019
  5. Census dates and academic withdrawal dates explained The  Census Date is the last date that you can: withdraw from units without financial penalty submit your HECS-HELP or FEE-HELP loan forms and/or make any up front payment for... Date Updated: 07/10/2019
  6. Entry scores for UWA (Australian domestic students) Updated The University's minimum entry requirement for the Bachelor of Arts , Bachelor of Commerce ,  Bachelor of Science or  Bachelor of Biomedical Science is an Australian Tertiary Admissions... Date Updated: 06/02/2020
  7. Student visa implications if you have lost your passport Your passport is your most important proof of identity. If you lose it, report it to the police right away. The police report may serve as proof for embassy-related formalities. The next thing to do... Date Updated: 05/09/2019
  8. Who can apply for Rhodes Scholarship To be eligible for 2020 Rhodes Scholarship, you must: Be an Australian citizen and have lived in Australia for at least 2 of the last 10 years Reached your 19 th and not have passed your 26 th... Date Updated: 03/07/2019
  9. University Hall - Winthrop Leadership / University Hall Scholarship About the scholarship Application Status:   Automatically Awarded (No application required) Applicable study:   The UWA Winthrop Leadership Scholarship has been established by The... Date Updated: 29/10/2019
  10. Undergraduate - UWA Alumni (Fund) Inspire Scholarship About the scholarship Application Status:   Opening from 23 December 2019 Applicable study:   To assist and encourage eligible students from regional and remote areas of Western Australia... Date Updated: 10/12/2019