Difficulties attending enrolment

What should I do if I can't enrol at the time listed in my offer letter?

If you are a domestic student, you are not required to attend an in-person enrolment session. In fact, it is recommended that you enrol online by following the instructions on the UniStart website.

If you do want to attend an "Enrolment help Drop-In Session" (or need to enrol in person) visit the UniStart website to view published session dates and times.

If you need further advice, please contact UWA Student Administration.

Was this answer helpful?
Your rating has been submitted; please tell us how we can make this answer more useful.